Tuesday 1 August 2017

Ready... Set...

Can't wait any longer. I am going to take my manuscript and offer it to as many agents and publishers as possible. It's a great read and I refuse to leave it lying on the shelf whilst I wait for people to get back to me one at a time. 

What I find difficult to believe is that a lot of publishers don't even bother to reply when you follow their guidelines perfectly and send in your manuscript. You take the time to be perfectly polite, respectful and considerate...and they won't even give you the time of day. Rude. On the other hand there are a bunch of professionals who at least take the time to contact you with their decision. Even if their response is negative, they have my respect.

Regardless, I will not sit around here waiting. Praying for a little help as I get started. Firstly I will invest in a guide to publishers, then it begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment